It's America's birthday and we love dressing for the occasion- even down to our nails! Our friend at Manicure Du Jour put together this quick and easy way to spice up your manicure for that weekend get-together.
This year, try out some red, white, and blue firework nail art. Trust me, they’re just as mesmerizing as real fireworks.
What You’ll Need:
1. Paint two coats of Rookie on your nails and let dry completely.
2. Put a few dots of Bluemoon on the paper plate.
3. Dip the tip of the fan brush into the polish and lightly stroke on each nail, re-dipping the brush into the polish as needed.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 using The King.
5. Finish by applying a top coat.
Follow this frame-by-frame tutorial to get a gist of how everything's supposed to go down!